Villa Uma Overview
A view to die for. On top of a hill, 300 metres above sea-level and 180 degree views of the sea,
and the magical rock Es Vedra, boasting sunrise and sunset,
stunning views of the protected natural reserve of Cala d’Hort.
• 14 persons.
• 500 m2 house with an enormous loft-like living area of 100
• 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
• Spa-room with massage bed and extra bathroom.
• BBQ area with a fully equiped extra staff kitchen.
• Big infinity pool of 15 x 5 metres with huge wooden sundecks and sun-loungers.
• Plenty of open and covered terraces on three sides of the villa.
Close to Sant Josep and Cala Jondal and other charming beaches on this coast line.